We advocate for awareness, understanding, 股本, and inclusion of and for all students with disabilities in the School District of Clayton.
PAC.ED is a volunteer organization made up of families, Clayton and Special School District (SSD) staff and administrators, as well as community members.
PAC.ED helps families:
- Network and communicate with other families.
- By providing support for families, including access to relevant information, 培训, and emotional support.
- Improve communication and partnership between SSD and the District.
- Collaborate with the School District of Clayton, Special School District of St. Louis County (SSD), and their Boards of Education, as well as parent-teacher groups, school councils, and other organizations for the betterment of education, 股本, and inclusion in the District.
- Create a positive awareness and understanding of students with disabilities.